Monday, January 03, 2005

Nothing terribly exciting today I'm afraid..

I went and saw National Treasure last night. It was considerably more entertaining than I expected it to be. The premise was relatively interesting even if bit far out. I'd say it was worth the 90 Baht ($2.25)! Alas, the characters were a bit too generic.



Today's picture is of myself and Andrew (the only American who has visited me in Thailand so far...) at Doi Inthanon (tallest mountain in Thailand). As you can see we are completely comfortable and feel at home under the scruitinous eye of the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi this is melissa, you left me a msg at livejournal bout the mtv tickets.

while it was held in singapore the past few years they only gave it out or you win the tix at competitions. they dun sell it.

so if you got in touch with a few thais maybe they can tell you if the radio stations or mtv are holding roadshows :)

i hope this helps. sorry :)

read that you're in thailand bkk ? having fun ?

i really like thailand so i hope its ok i come by to read your entries :)

take care and sawadee pee mai ka ( happy new year)