Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Nicole Kidman's Birth!

Ok so Birth is a pretty odd movie. It was well directed and the acting was quite impressive. It was very immersive. The score was great, but the plot seemed a bit incomplete. I felt as if the ending was a bit vague. As if someone thought to suggest a solution, but didn't actually know for sure or possibly just wanted to leave it up to he audience?. I liked it, but I suspect a lot of people wouldn't based on some of the loose aspects of it. The bathtub seen was no big deal. I had absolutely no clue that Anne Heche was in the movie until I read something afterwards! Unrecognizable.

Yesterday I went and found the scarves and purses that my friends wants me to ship to her so she can sell them at her shop in London. I'll get around to that by the weekend.

Last night I went out with Jenny, Tristan, Saylesh, Michael and Kara. We went to Monkey Club for a bit before going to check out this karaoke bar I drive by every day, but have never been inside. It was lots of fun. A bit expensive, but we didn't drink so much and got to sing a bunch of songs. I did a rather brilliant rendition of Winds of Change by the Scorpions.

Today's picture is of myself when I was about 17. I was in my friend Andrew's dorm while visiting him at Boston University. I think I was trying to play Satellite? My hat was badass.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, you're so cute! can't believe that's you 10 years ago- you look the same! except your hair. do you always cut it so short? Wouldn't want to get sideburns... haha