Monday, January 10, 2005

No beer = no sleep?

Well, I didn't drink last night. It was also a miserable night trying to sleep. I watched 6 episodes of the third season of Family Guy on my laptop (borrowed DVD from Jenny who has returned from the US). I think I fell asleep around 3am or so, but I woke up many times after that during another of my crazy dreams.

My Japanese teacer shaded out a bit, but has emailed an apology and is offering to teach me on Wednesday. This is something of a relief. I really need structure if I am to become productive again.

I caught up on my vocabulary in my program. I was about 300 words behind. The program I use to memorize vocab and anything else I want to remember is called Vtrain. It is extremely useful!

My friend in London has a market stall where she sells stuff from her occasional trips to Thailand. She asked me to resupply her, so I am pricing various things of interest. Hopefully, I can make a few baht!

No comments: