Saturday, January 01, 2005

Not so Happy New Years...

Well, New Years wasn't so great. I went out with a few friends and it was pretty uneventful, but not bad. After that I met up with a few English guys I befriended recently. We went to Warm Up and it was obscenely crowded. An uncontrollable sea of people. It took around 30 minutes to get to the back room. Once there we were stuck for a while. The countdown was pretty bland. Ah well. The worst part of the evening was that two of my "good friends" neglected to answer my messages. I think I'm done with them for a while. I don't understand why everybody feels the need to be so shady sometimes.

I'm all set to throw some more pictures up, but stupid Geocities has a much lower limit than I had thought. Pics will need to wait until tomorrow before I can post them. I'm sure all of you loyal readers can wait until tomorrow.

No comments: