Thursday, January 06, 2005

Selling clothes and some new vocabulary!

Ahh here is another shot of the waterfall on Doi Inthanon. I'm with Moon and her cousin. Her cousin couldn't speak English or Thai, so there wasn't much communication there.



Well, I am currently in the process of posting an auction for one shirt on Ebay. It is the slowest, most horrible web site I've come across in a while. It pains me to think how many people make their living waiting for Ebay to load. Of course, I am attempting to jump on the boat, but I will certainly make good use of the loading times (writing this post for example).

I had this crazy dream last night where my sister attempted to kill me. I was in a boat or something and she was shooting at me. I took one hit in the leg! What!?! As soon as I finish the plans for my dream recorder/player machine, I can get to work on making some wickedly insane movies!

I went for a walk last night and ran into an old friend who opened a massage shop near the infamous Night Bazaar in town. After a few beers I discovered that she has two stepdaughters who happen to live in Melbourne. She gave me their numbers. During the evening I picked up some new Thai words as shown below. Good stuff.

ภาษาไทย -

เนรเทศ - to exile (pronounced เน-ระ-เทด)

สัญญาณ - signal

สถานการณ์ - situation

No comments: