Sunday, January 23, 2005

Oh my!

I had dinner with Pop (the girl I met at Fashion House). It was nice. She seems like a fun girl. I told her that I'm leaving soon, and we plan to keep in touch. Hopefully I can get some pictures of her. Later I went out with Sven to Warm Up (as always) and wee ran into the Australian brothers I have grown friendly with. One of them will be heading to Melbourne the day before me and we plan to keep in touch. I was going to goto Fashion afterwards, but I aborted that mission around 1 am due to massive smoke inhalation. It turned out to be a wise decision as I ran into three girls who hang out in the salon in front of my apartment as they were returning from a disco called Jam. One of them sweats me, so the other girls went into their room and I hung out with the third for a while. Needless to say, it went quite well.

I watched a great movie called City of God two nights ago. Its a Brazillian indy flick based on a true story. The direction is superb and its very cleverly portrayed through flashback sequences. It was shot in a way reminiscent of a certain Oliver Stone film. In other movie news, Seed of Chucky has come to Chiang Mai! The wait is over.

Here is another shot from my trip to New Orleans 8 years ago. Jeez, I'm old.

No comments: