Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Sleep and movies

Yes its true! I managed to get some sleep. 8pm to 3am followed by watching Closer, Mr 3000 and the first half of Ray. After that I slept again from about 8am to 11am. Pop picked me up around 12 and we went to have lunch and watch Seed of Chucky. It was quite fun. I'm feeling pretty good about things. It will be sad to leave her. Had I only met her earlier. Ahh well, mayble she'll wait for me?

As for the movies, here are my thoughts:

Closer - The rather twisted plot seemed rather pompous and pointless to me. I didn't find it the least bit interesting, but I will always be able force myself to sit through any movie with Natalie Portman. Great cast, dumb plot.

Mr. 3000 - Somewhat amusing, but there was a side love story that made it seem much cheezier than necessary. Mildly entertaining.

Ray - Only halfway through, but I'd say its very good so far.

Seed of Chucky - Well it was fun to watch. I remember when Chucky movies were supposed to be scary, but the last couple have been more about gore and jokes. I can't really complain. It was a spoof on itself.

No comments: